Monday, February 16, 2009

D&D SHIRT






Last year an art director from Jinx emailed me about doing a T-shirt design for them after seeing some of my work in Kobold Quarterly (thanks again, Wolfgang!). When I found out it was for the D&D 4E license, I nearly flipped! They wanted an old school look to the design, reminiscent of the old pen & ink illustrations in the first Player's Handbook and Monster Manual. This was very different from my regular style, but I think it was the right choice and worth the extra effort. Hope you folks like it. And if you want a shirt of your very own, you can order it here.

1 comment:

  1. I saw today a colleague in my workplace wearing a t-shirt with this art. I tried to find out whether this is still something that can be bought or not, but I couldn't manage to find it anywhere as an official stamp. Do you if have any plans of partnering once more with some online t-shirt shop with this particular design? I would really love to get it!

    ReplyDelete